Wednesday 7 December 2011

Day 7 - Cream Cheese and Cranberry Jam Nibbles


Have you ever thought of someone and realised you were smiling the whole time?

Well that is how I am feeling about this creation right here. Apart from the fact that it looks so cute and tastes delightful; I am smiling because I made the cranberry jam myself, from scratch, with my own recipe!!! I am totally going to share this with you in full technicolor but I don't want the post to go on forever and ever, so consider this part 1 of 2. 

The thing I love about baking is the joy of seeing the end result. You've got to love putting your hand to a task and actually getting something out of it, and seeing that that something is good. Really, I'm bursting almost as much as I was with the Russian Cake Dolls. I can't be sure which one was more exciting. How much can one girl take?


The best feeling in the world is when you realise that you are perfectly happy without the things that you thought you needed the most. Bailey Ana

Peace & Love

xx

ps The ensemble above is made up of water biscuits topped with cream cheese (Philadelphia) & cranberry jam. The jam and biscuits also taste pretty cool - perhaps more so - with proper cheese. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...